Specialists in restoration and repairs on all fine jewelry and watches.
Deleuse Jewelers, 55 Broadway, Fairfax, Ca 94930
1-415-459-3739 OPEN Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-5:00
- Jeff Deleuse will inspect your fine jewelry and watches to give you full explanation of the repairs required including an estimate of cost and time.
- Complete restoration on all fine jewelry. Repairs include ring sizing, gold soldering, stone tightening, prong repairs, pearl restringing and more.
- Jeff Deleuse will replace batteries, bands and complete some repairs while you wait.
Fine jewelry and watch consignment services.
- Jeff Deleuse will evaluate items for resale in our store and our online vintage collection on deleuse.com
- All items are fully insured in our store.
- All items are photographed and for sale in our store and online Deleuse.com
- Marketed on email blasts and social media
- All items are fully insured
- Deleuse Jewelers is paid 50% of the final sale for the commission fee. There are no other fees.
- Payment is made after the sale has been completed and after the return time expires.
Jeff Deleuse, Graduate Gemologist and Certified Appraiser offers Insurance and verbal appraisals.
Graduate from the Gemological Institute of America and a member of the American Gem Society and the American Gem Trade Association.
- Jeff Deleuse will research and give you a detailed analysis of your fine jewelry, diamonds and watches.
- A complete Gemological Lab is in our store.
- Same day service on single items and completion of larger collections within a few days are available with appointments.
- Estate appraisals for tax purposes are available with accompanying photographs on request.
- Verbal consultations are also available by appointment.
- All jewelry is fully insured on site with appraisals conducted on an appointment basis.
Jeff Deleuse offers diamond brokerage services for selling your diamonds or the purchase of a new diamond. Expert in diamond evaluation with thirty-four years experience.
Information for selling your diamonds
- Diamonds must be a carat weight of 1.00 ct. and larger.
- All diamond cuts and shapes, with or without certification.
- All diamonds received are weighed, photographed and insured.
- Prompt payment by cashiers check after the sale has been completed.
55 Broadway, Fairfax, Ca 94930 OPEN Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-5:00
Shop online: www.deleuse.com