Fine Jewelry Custom Designs, Repairs, Insurance Appraisals
Deleuse Jewelers is a family owned and operated business established
Nice, France 1945, San Francisco, 1951, Marin 1982
Jeff Deleuse, Graduate Gemologist and Certified Appraiser offers documented Insurance, estate and verbal appraisals.
Specialists in restoration and repairs on all fine jewelry and watches.
Open: Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-4:30
Please Call for Appraisal Appointments
- Jeff Deleuse will inspect all jewelry and watches with a full explanation of the repairs required including an estimate of cost and time.
- Jeff Deleuse will replace watch batteries and watch bands and complete some fine jewelry repairs while you wait.
- Please call for an appointment if you need an item repaired the same day. 415-459-3739
- Jeff Deleuse will research and give you a detailed analysis of your fine jewelry, diamonds and watches. Appointments are required.
- A complete Gemological Lab is on premise, in our store.
- Same day service on few items and completion of larger collections within a few days.
- Estate appraisals for tax purposes are available with accompanying photographs on request.
- Verbal appraisals and consultations are also available by appointment.
- All jewelry is fully insured; all appraisals are completed in our store.
- Please call for an appointment 1-415-459-3739
- Fees for written and verbal appraisals are $175.00 per hour; estimates of appraisal costs are given prior.
- Deleuse Jewelers
55 Broadway, Fairfax, Ca 94930
email: email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. Psychology
- Advanced French Language, University of Nice, France
- Stanford Continuing Studies
- Graduate Gemologist, Certified Appraiser
- B.S. Molecular Biology
- Stanford Continuing Studies, Art History and Literature
- Saul Bell International Jewelry Award Judge, 2015
- Past Board Marin Advocates for Children, 2014
- Contributing Writer and Featured Designer in Jane Merrill's book"I Love Those Earrings" 2014
- Audio Contributor to “Cartier & America” Exhibit at the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 2010-2011
- Janet Deleuse Couture Featured in Britex Newsletter, San Francisco, 2012
- "Fashion & Impressionism" research paper written in Spring 2011; for exhibit
- Cartier Achievement Award presented June 2009
- Women's Jewelry Association Award January 2009
- Contributing Writer for LUXX International Jewelry Magazine, 2009-2010
- Graduate Gemologists
- Past Members of the American Gem Trade Association, 2008-2023
- Past American Gem Society, 2008-2023
- Jewelers Of America
- Women's Jewelry Association
- Contemporary Jeweler's Design Group
"Deleuse Jewelers is a gem. I have been a watch and jewelry customer for what must be 20 years and Jeff and Janet are invariably knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. If you need a new creation, a simple repair, or a solution to a complex problem requiring skilled craftsmanship and artistry, you're at the right place. You'll find personal service, reliable estimates, expertise, and honesty." Charles E. ,Belvedere Tiburon, CA
"This store has a very pleasant environment and Jeff and Janet are both kind, wonderful people. I used Jeff a few times for appraisals and he was very thorough and was happy to answer lots of questions. He uses scientific methods and tests rather than going solely by appearance as some jewelers will try to do, and his expertise is well respected. On one occasion, he even went out of his way to help expedite a deal for me. He has my highest recommendation. Suzanne T., San Rafael, CA
- "I have used them to repair an antique ring and re-size my wedding ring. Very professional but approachable. They explain what they plan to do and offer options. Very pleased with the results and pricing." Lamorna B.
- 'I've been taking my jewelry for repair or redesign to Deleuse jewelers for many years. Recently I had my vintage wedding ring checked by Janet and Jeff. They were incredibly thourough in their inspection of the ring, showing me under the magnifier where cracks were occuring. They not only repaired the cracks but also corrected some damage done by another jeweler when I had the ring sized several years ago. I appreciate their welcome each time I go into their store and their care and creativity in working with the jewelry I bring them.' Ann P.
Jeff Deleuse gold soldering a broken chain. Expert in fine jewelry repairs.
"I brought in two vintage gold bracelets that belonged to my Grandmother and had them both resized and new clasps added. They were both ready in just a few days. I really appreciated that care taken to ensure the new size would fit and that the clasps would last. I'm so delighted to finally wear these specialist bracelets all thanks to Deleuse Jewelers!" Anna P. Littleton, CO