Celebrating 40 years in Marin and 71 years since the first boutique opened on the Rue De France in Nice, France by John Deleuse, we are still family owned.
We have launched an online shopping experience similar to our brick and mortar store....a mini-department store filled with fine jewelry and couture that we carefully choose for quality and value.
Our jewelry is fabricated in the USA, Italy and Germany. All the couture is designed by Janet Deleuse and made in the USA.
With our years of experience and knowledge as gemologists and designers we have built a reputation with consumer confidence for shopping on our online store, Deleuse.com
As in our brick and mortar, you have our full attention to detail, we don't have employees for that reason. We pack and ship your item with full tracking, free of charge.
Janet and Jeff Deleuse, owners of Deleuse Jewelers in Fairfax, Ca.
- B.A. Psychology
- Advanced French Language, University of Nice, France
- Stanford Continuing Studies
- Graduate Gemologist, Certified Appraiser
- B.S. Molecular Biology
- Stanford Continuing Studies, Art History and Literature
- Saul Bell International Jewelry Award Judge, 2015
- Past Board Marin Advocates for Children, 2014
- Contributing Writer and Featured Designer in Jane Merrill's book"I Love Those Earrings" 2014
- Audio Contributor to “Cartier & America” Exhibit at the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 2010-2011
- Janet Deleuse Couture Featured in Britex Newsletter, San Francisco, 2012
- "Fashion & Impressionism" research paper written in Spring 2011; for exhibit
- Cartier Achievement Award presented June 2009
- Women's Jewelry Association Award January 2009
- Contributing Writer for LUXX International Jewelry Magazine, 2009-2010
- Graduate Gemologists
- Members of the American Gem Trade Association
- American Gem Society
- Jewelers Of America
- Women's Jewelry Association
- Contemporary Jewelers Design Group