Our Services, History and Reviews
We are located 55 Broadway, Fairfax, Ca 94930
contact us: 415-459-3739 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-5:00
Free shipping on all purchases in the USA
Jeff and Janet Deleuse opened Deleuse Fine Jewelry & Couture in Marin County, California in 1982.
- Our vision is to always give our clients high quality both in goods and service. We hand-fabricate our designer jewelry and select every item for sale and will personally handle every order and repair and custom order. We do not have any employees in our store.
Deleuse Fine Jewelry and Couture is an online boutique featuring fine jewelry, couture and accessories designed by Jeff and Janet Deleuse and made in the USA. Our collection also includes Lazare Kaplan Ideal Cut Diamonds and our gold Made in Italy Collection. Welcome
- The jewelry and couture on this site represents the hard work and love of design by Janet Deleuse. All Janet Deleuse jewelry, couture and accessories are one of a kind and made in the U.S.A.
- Jeff Deleuse is a Graduate & Certified Gemologist and member of the AGTA, AGS.
- All diamonds sold from Deleuse Jewelers in Fairfax are ethically sourced and 100% conflict-free from Kimberley certified diamond dealers.
- The gems used in our jewelry are also sourced from our industry wholesalers exclusively by the American Gem Trade Association and American Gem Society.
- All gold/platinum used for manufacturing is purchased from our local refinery and 100% recycled. Deleuse Jewelers was established in 1982 with a policy of recycling, ethical sourcing and safe work environment.
- Questions regarding the cleaning and care of your jewelry? We are here to answer: call us: 1-415-459-3739 email@example.com
- We combine our skills in design, appraisals, and gemology to create fine jewelry and luxury accessories that have been featured in magazines WWD, Town & Country and The Robb Report, among others.
- Janet is an accepted member of the Contemporary Jewelry Design Group, a national organization dedicated to the promotion of creative jewelry design that is committed to the highest standards of integrity and ethics in business and design.
Deleuse Jewelers has been a family owned and operated business for over 60 years. read more..
Instagram: Janetdeleuse Twitter: janetdeleuse@deleusejewelers
Janet's Blog: janetdeleuse.com
- Graduate Gemologists
- Members of the American Gem Trade Association
- American Gem Society
- Jewelers Of America
- Contemporary Jewelry Design Group
- Women's Jewelry Association
Jeff Deleuse; B.A. Psychology
- Advanced French Language, University of Nice, France
- Stanford Continuing Studies
- Graduate Gemologist, Certified Appraiser
- Diamond Brokerage Service, read
B.S. Molecular Biology / Stanford Continuing Studies, Art History & Literature
- Saul Bell International Jewelry Award Judge, 2015
- Past Board Marin Advocates for Children, 2014
- Contributing Writer and Featured Designer in Jane Merrill's book"I Love Those Earrings" 2014
- Contributor to “Cartier & America” Exhibit at the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 2010-2011
- Janet Deleuse Label Couture Featured in Britex Fabrics Newsletter, San Francisco, 2012
- "Fashion & Impressionism" research paper written in Spring 2011; for exhibit
- Cartier Achievement Award presented June 2009
- Women's Jewelry Association Award January 2009
- Contributing Writer for LUXX International Jewelry Magazine, 2009-2010
Jeff Deleuse, Graduate Gemologist and Certified Appraiser
Jeff Deleuse offers fine jewelry and watch appraisal services.
Graduate from the Gemological Institute of America and a member of the American Gem Society and the American Gem Trade Association, Jeff Deleuse will personally conduct all research for a comprehensive and detailed analysis of your fine jewelry.
- With a complete Gem Lab in our store, all jewelry is fully insured and remains on our premises.
- Same day service on single items and prompt completion of larger collections within a few days are available with appointments.
- Estate appraisals for tax purposes are available with accompanying photographs on request.
- Verbal consultations are also available by appointment.
All jewelry is fully insured on site with appraisals conducted on an appointment basis.
Jeff Deleuse 415-459-3739, Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-5:00
Fine Jewelry Designer Janet Deleuse began working in the family jewelry business following her marriage to gemologist Jeff Deleuse. She put a degree in molecular biology aside to embrace her true passion for art and design, which she had cultivated since childhood.
By 1982, her love of the hand processes in creating artwork had blossomed into designing magnificent, one-of-a-kind statement jewelry—earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings—that have been featured in WWD, Town & Country, The Robb Report and Lustre Magazines, among others.
The designer's exclusive hand fabricated pieces are widely recognized for classic lines and fine quality gems, including pearls and flawless WS, VS and EF diamonds set in 18k gold or platinum, as well a penchant for monochromatic styling—"I like clean lines, says Deleuse, even if the design is intricate."
In addition, the designer has recently expanded into couture outerwear and accessories with a collection of pearl evening bags, pearl belts, silk scarves and couture outerwear, all handcrafted in the San Francisco Bay area and offered under the Janet Deleuse label.
Family owned and operated Deleuse Jewelers was established in 1934 by John Deleuse, a master watchmaker and graduate of the Ecole Nationale d'Horologie de Cluses. In 1945, he opened the first family-owned and operated boutique in his hometown of Nice, France.
Janet and Jeff Deleuse opened Deleuse Jewelers in Fairfax, California in 1982, and continue the brand's mission to offer the most uniquely elegant jewelry, using the worlds finest gems and employing the highest quality craftsmanship.
Janet Deleuse is an accepted member of the Contemporary Jewelry Design Group, a national organization dedicated to the promotion of creative jewelry design and committed to the highest standards of integrity and ethics in business and design. She is the owner of Deleuse Jewelers in Fairfax, California.
Joni (our dog) and store greeter watching the sun go down on the city skyline.
- “Janet, thank-you for everything you do. As I said before, you are truly an artist, and that is why it is so special buying jewelry from you.” Peter, Atlanta, GA
- "My wife had Deleuse make her a new ring using the diamonds from her engagement/wedding rings and her mother's ring. The new ring is absolutely beautiful and turned out exactly how we were hoping. Jeff was very helpful in the design phase, listening to our ideas and showing us what would and wouldn't work. His skill is evident in the finished product. We couldn't be happier. Both he and his wife very pleasant to work with." Charles C., Fairfax, CA12/16/2017
- "I purchased this beautiful chain from Janet Deleuse about 3 weeks ago. It was an online purchase so I was hoping I would be pleased. It exceeded my expectations as it was exactly as pictured. Delicate and perfectly crafted. Packing was very secure and shipping was quick. I would not hesitate to purchase from Deleuse again!" Michele, New Jersey
- "I have used Deleuse Jewelers for many years - for everything from purchasing jewelry to repairing jewelry to getting appraisals on jewelry. Their service and work is superb. I highly recommend them." Suzanne S., Tiburon, CA
- "We've always visited this wonderful Jewelers when in Tiburon and last year we were there in perfect time to purchase a beautiful diamond necklace in their sale, just before they moved to Fairfax....I adore my necklace and wear it every day! The knowledge and service is wonderful, nothing is too much trouble for them...." Chrissie, Livermore, CA
- "This store has a very pleasant environment and Jeff and Janet are both kind, wonderful people. I used Jeff a few times for appraisals and he was very thorough and was happy to answer lots of questions. He uses scientific methods and tests rather than going solely by appearance as some jewelers will try to do, and his expertise is well respected. On one occasion, he even went out of his way to help expedite a deal for me. He has my highest recommendation. Suzanne T., San Rafael, CA
- "Janet & Jeff designed our wedding rings 5 years ago and I went back to them for another ring for my wife. Excellent design and excellent quality diamonds and aqua marine. They spent a lot of time working with us on the design, selection of the diamond and aqua marine. Worth every penny!" Shawn S., Tiburon, CA
- "The decision to purchase took about five mins but the rewards will last a lifetime. The ruby is a perfect size, shape, setting and design and my fiancé loves your work." David J.
- ”Beauty, exquisite design, pleasant and personalized attention. These qualities have been constant in our 20 years of shopping with Janet and Jeff Deleuse – two exceptionally talented and caring people. The Best! Helen P., Belvedere
- "I/ we have bought many one of a kind,beautiful jewelry from Deleuse and I trust them implicently..so in buying online I knew that I would be very happy with my purchase..I have been looking for a long time for these and now I have them!! " Kris C., Novato
- “Thank you for your exquisite selection. Your store is beautiful and what fun to end my visit with so many jewels!” Liz F., Corte Madera
- “Deleuse Jewelers in Fairfax sells exceptional jewelry of high quality and unique design. Co-owner Janet Deleuse designs many of the stunning pieces working with each stone’s character to match it to a complementary setting. If you are looking for a memorable piece of jewelry, Deleuse Jewelers is the place to go!” Maureen B., San Francisco
- “My husband and I have been customers of Deleuse Jewelers for more than 10 years and we have purchased many beautiful and personalized designs. Janet’s and Jeff’s creations are exceptional.” Diana S., Tiburon, Marin
- “Janet and Jeff designed and crafted our wedding rings and did a great job. They worked with existing diamonds we had in an antique ruby cocktail ring, added the sapphire stone and made a beautiful pendant with the ruby. In addition, they designed earrings for our daughters. All are still in great shape today. They are easy to work with and very reliable and trustworthy.” Peg M., San Anselmo
- “Jeff is an incredible gemologist who knows everything there is to know about gem stones. He is a true professional and can be trusted. The quality of their work is impeccible and always consistent. I would recommend Deleuse Jewelers to anyone looking for a new, “bauble,” for themselves or someone special!” Terri B., Ross
Full Star Full Star Full Star Full Star Full Star
- "I'm on a Pink Pearl Cloud, I am in love with my new pink freshwater pearl necklace! It has a high luster and a slightly grey color tone. It reminds me of a color I once read about called Ashes of Roses. I feel that the pink/grey tone will lend itself to coordinating the pearls with a greater variety of clothing colors than if they were strictly pink. I think that they were quite reasonably priced and look forward to wearing them frequently!"