- Specialist in Diamond Grading and Evaluation with a degree from the Gemological Institute, Jeff Deleuse has the education and over forty years of experience in diamond and jewelry appraisals for insurance and estate purposes.
- With gemological instruments on premises, Jeff will guide you through the process of buying diamonds. Trustworthy and honesty has been our family business ethics since 1945.
Graduate from the Gemological Institute of America and a member of the American Gem Society and the American Gem Trade Association, Jeff Deleuse will personally conduct all research for a comprehensive and detailed analysis of your fine jewelry.
- With a complete Gem Lab in our store, all jewelry is fully insured and remains on our premises.
- Same day service on single items and prompt completion of larger collections within a few days are available with appointments.
- Estate appraisals for tax purposes are available with accompanying photographs on request.
- Verbal consultations are also available by appointment.
All jewelry is fully insured and remains in our store.
Please call for more information and for appointments. 415-459-3739
- B.A. Psychology
- Advanced French Language, University of Nice, France
- Stanford Continuing Studies
- Graduate Gemologist, Certified Appraiser
- B.S. Molecular Biology
- Stanford Continuing Studies, Art History and Literature
- Saul Bell International Jewelry Award Judge, 2015
- Past Board Marin Advocates for Children, 2014
- Contributing Writer and Featured Designer in Jane Merrill's book"I Love Those Earrings" 2014
- Audio Contributor to “Cartier & America” Exhibit at the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 2010-2011
- Janet Deleuse Couture Featured in Britex Newsletter, San Francisco, 2012
- "Fashion & Impressionism" research paper written in Spring 2011; for exhibit
- Cartier Achievement Award presented June 2009
- Women's Jewelry Association Award January 2009
- Contributing Writer for LUXX International Jewelry Magazine, 2009-2010
- Graduate Gemologists
- Past Members of the American Gem Trade Association
- Past American Gem Society
- Jewelers Of America
- Women's Jewelry Association
- Contemporary Jewelers Design Group