Deleuse Designer Jewelry and Accessories online Boutique features trendsetting designs created from precious metals with quality diamonds and gems.
Enter a world of creativity....
Shop safe and secure, all items are shipped insured and free.
Need Help with your jewelry? call: 415-459-3739
OPEN Tuesday-Saturday 10:30-4:30
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
55 Broadway, Fairfax, CA 94930
- B.A. Psychology
- Advanced French Language, University of Nice, France
- Stanford Continuing Studies
- Graduate Gemologist, Certified Appraiser
- B.A. Molecular Biology
- Stanford Continuing Studies, Art History and Literature
- Saul Bell International Jewelry Award Judge, 2015
- Past Board Marin Advocates for Children, 2014
- Contributing Writer and Featured Designer in Jane Merrill's book"I Love Those Earrings" 2014
- Audio Contributor to “Cartier & America” Exhibit at the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 2010-2011
- Janet Deleuse Couture Featured in Britex Newsletter, San Francisco, 2012
- "Fashion & Impressionism" research paper written in Spring 2011; for exhibit
- Cartier Achievement Award presented June 2009
- Women's Jewelry Association Award January 2009
- Contributing Writer for LUXX International Jewelry Magazine, 2009-2010
- Graduate Gemologists
- Past Members of the American Gem Trade Association
- Past Member American Gem Society
- Jewelers Of America
- Women's Jewelry Association
- Contemporary Jewelers Design Group
“Art is our one true global language. It knows no nation, it favors no race, and it acknowledges no class.
It speaks to our need to reveal, heal, and transform. It transcends our ordinary lives and lets us imagine what is possible."