Janet Deleuse Designer Amethyst and Pink Tourmalines Pendant. SUPER SALE
Janet Deleuse Designer Collection
REGULAR PRICE $6500.00
- Pink Tourmaline surrounded by Amethyst and Amethyst surrounded by Pink Tourmaline pendant drops from double 18k gold chain with 18k white gold beads
- Gem quality tourmalines and amethyst, vibrant and flawless, rare
- Hand-fabricated, one-off, 18k yellow gold
- Pendant measures 22mm X 42 mm; 1 1/2" drop
- Total length of Italian 18k gold solid link chain approx. 16"
- 18K gold chain with white gold on chain links, sparkles
- Pendant not removable, secure clasp
- Total length of pendant on chain approx. 18"
- Pendant is flexible, made by hand and not rigid, moves fluidly
- Only one available, Janet Deleuse Designer Jewelry
- Made in USA
“Janet, thank-you for everything you do. As I said before, you are truly an artist, and that is why it is so special buying jewelry from you.” Peter, Atlanta, GA
” Beauty, exquisite design, pleasant and personalized attention. These qualities have been constant in our 20 years of shopping with Janet and Jeff Deleuse – Two exceptionally talented and caring people. The Best!’ Helen P.,Belvedere
"This store has a very pleasant environment and Jeff and Janet are both kind, wonderful people. I used Jeff a few times for appraisals and he was very thorough and was happy to answer lots of questions. He uses scientific methods and tests rather than going solely by appearance as some jewelers will try to do, and his expertise is well respected. On one occasion, he even went out of his way to help expedite a deal for me. He has my highest recommendation. Suzanne T., San Rafael, CA
“Jeff is an incredible gemologist who knows everything there is to know about gem stones. He is a true professional and can be trusted. The quality of their work is impeccible and always consistent. I would recommend Deleuse Jewelers to anyone looking for a new, “bauble,” for themselves or someone special!” Terri B., Ross
"I have used Deleuse Jewelers for many years - for everything from purchasing jewelry to repairing jewelry to getting appraisals on jewelry. Their service and work is superb. I highly recommend them." Suzanne S., Tiburon, CA
"I purchased this beautiful chain from Janet Deleuse about 3 weeks ago. It was an online purchase so I was hoping I would be pleased. It exceeded my expectations as it was exactly as pictured. Delicate and perfectly crafted. Packing was very secure and shipping was quick. I would not hesitate to purchase from Deleuse again! Michele, New Jersey
“Janet and Jeff designed and crafted our wedding rings and did a great job. They worked with existing diamonds we had in an antique ruby cocktail ring, added the sapphire stone and made a beautiful pendant with the ruby. In addition, they designed earrings for our daughters. All are still in great shape today. They are easy to work with and very reliable and trustworthy.” Peg M., San Anselmo
Accreditation includes diplomas from the Gemological Institute of America and the American Gem Society and thirty years of experience.