Deleuse Enriched Restorative Night Cream
Deleuse Skin Care Products
- Formulated for anti-aging and healing properties
- Natural whipped raw Shea Butter with vitamin and organic oils
- 100% organic and pure, no preservatives
- Helps in healing scars, a skin anti-inflammatory
- Aids in natural collagen skin repair and dryness
- Natural raw Shea Butter, Lavender Oil, Rose Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E Oil, Jojoba Oil
- Warm a small amount in the palm of your hands and apply to face
- Not tested on animals; cruelty free product, vegan
- 2 oz jar, store in a cool place, best used in 6 months
- Made exclusively by Janet Deleuse in the USA
- Janet Deleuse, Biology Degree with emphasis in Physiology
- Shea Butter high concentrations of vitamins, anti-inflammatory and healing properties. UV protection, provides essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. it's non-comedogenic, doesn't clog skin pores.
- Vitamin E Oil anti-inflammatory, supports the immune system, cell function, antioxidant, effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
- Rose Oil hydrates skin, clears acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize scars, and helps with eczema and rosacea.
- Lavender oil will reduce stress and anxiety, relieve pain, disinfect the skin, prevent acne, enhance blood circulation which helps with cell repair.
- Vitamin C boosts your skin's collagen production for firmer, plump skin, and the antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and damage caused by UV radiation aiding in anti-aging.
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body fluids. Aids in cell repair and hydrates skin.
- Sunflower seed oil anti-inflammatory, helps reduce skin redness, high in omega-6 (linoleic) fatty acid and vitamin E, helps decrease inflammation and promotes new skin cells.
- Jojoba oil anti-inflammatory, heals dry skin, reduce redness, aids in healing eczema and rosacea, Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins aids in skin repair.
- Ingredient Benefits
Thinking about consigning? The most sought after items sell fast in our store and online. Diamond...
“Janet, thank-you for everything you do. As I said before, you are truly an artist, and that is why it is so special buying jewelry from you.” Peter, Atlanta, GA
” Beauty, exquisite design, pleasant and personalized attention. These qualities have been constant in our 20 years of shopping with Janet and Jeff Deleuse – Two exceptionally talented and caring people. The Best!’ Helen P.,Belvedere
"This store has a very pleasant environment and Jeff and Janet are both kind, wonderful people. I used Jeff a few times for appraisals and he was very thorough and was happy to answer lots of questions. He uses scientific methods and tests rather than going solely by appearance as some jewelers will try to do, and his expertise is well respected. On one occasion, he even went out of his way to help expedite a deal for me. He has my highest recommendation. Suzanne T., San Rafael, CA
“Jeff is an incredible gemologist who knows everything there is to know about gem stones. He is a true professional and can be trusted. The quality of their work is impeccible and always consistent. I would recommend Deleuse Jewelers to anyone looking for a new, “bauble,” for themselves or someone special!” Terri B., Ross
"I have used Deleuse Jewelers for many years - for everything from purchasing jewelry to repairing jewelry to getting appraisals on jewelry. Their service and work is superb. I highly recommend them." Suzanne S., Tiburon, CA
"I purchased this beautiful chain from Janet Deleuse about 3 weeks ago. It was an online purchase so I was hoping I would be pleased. It exceeded my expectations as it was exactly as pictured. Delicate and perfectly crafted. Packing was very secure and shipping was quick. I would not hesitate to purchase from Deleuse again! Michele, New Jersey
“Janet and Jeff designed and crafted our wedding rings and did a great job. They worked with existing diamonds we had in an antique ruby cocktail ring, added the sapphire stone and made a beautiful pendant with the ruby. In addition, they designed earrings for our daughters. All are still in great shape today. They are easy to work with and very reliable and trustworthy.” Peg M., San Anselmo
Accreditation includes diplomas from the Gemological Institute of America and the American Gem Society and thirty years of experience.
All gold jewelry is fine quality 14k, 18k or 22k. Made in Italy, Germany and the USA.Gold →